Planned Maintenance ContractFor our customers, avoiding air conditioning service breakdowns is a major priority. Our experience also tells us that regular planned maintenance is essential to ensure efficient, trouble-free running of any air conditioning system.
Cutting back on planned maintenance has been proven to be a false economy. A reactive approach to air conditioning service and maintenance, such as repairing the system only when breakdowns occur, significantly increases through-life costs due to premature component failure and inefficient energy use.
Why Have a Planned Maintenance Contract From Airconaire Services?
- A planned maintenance contract offers a range of benefits.
- All work is carried out by our friendly, in-house, fully qualified air conditioning service technicians
- Maintenance visits are scheduled and agreed with you well in advance – of course we’re happy for you to change the time and date if necessary.
- We’ll save you money by carrying out air conditioning maintenance only when necessary, depending on the environment and cooling requirements.
- You can choose from a range of options, including Pay-As-You-Go or Term Contracts to suit your equipment and your circumstances.
- We offer a full 24hours/365days nationwide air conditioning service – especially useful if you operate from a number of sites.
- Every air conditioning service visit includes a free asset check and our technicians are able to arrange a quotation for any repairs they identify.
what does a planned maintenance contract
Our Planned Maintenance Contracts are specifically tailored to suit your particular environment and installation. The frequency of our visits will be discussed and agreed with you to ensure the optimum reliability and efficiency of your air conditioning. However, our visits always include the following activities:
Check and clean condenser (outdoor unit) and evaporator (indoor unit) coils and fins:
Check fan, fan motor, compressor and compressor mountings
Check all electrical connections
Check operation of heater and any interlocks
Check fuses and test operation of electrical isolator and protection devices
Check condensate pump and float/sensor
Check and flush condensate drain and tray, descale and add water treatment as necessary
Check condensate drain pipe work for water tightness
Check air ducts, air grilles, filters and insulation
Check refrigerant pipe work for integrity and thermal insulation
Monitor refrigerant suction and liquid line temperature and pressure
Check expansion valves
Check start and running current
Check Delta T across coil in cooling and heating modes
Check unit operation, controls and settings
Ensure unit is clean and damage -free
A range of consumable products will also be used during our service visits including slime guardtablets, cleaning materials, tie wraps, connector blocks, nitrogen gas and lubricating oils.