Charity Donation to Dandelion TimeThe staff of Airconaire raised not only a toast but £500 for a local children’s charity Dandelion Time!
Airconaire are an air conditioning and building services company based in Strood, Rochester, celebrating their 35th Anniversary this year, hosted a staff Christmas lunch and raffle to raise an impressive donation of £500 for Dandelion Time a worthy cause.
Dandelion Time in Maidstone works with children and young people struggling with significant emotional and behavioural difficulties often resulting from traumatic experiences and challenging life circumstances.
The charity provides a restorative, developmental and therapeutic service for children and their families in a natural, nurturing environment from its rural farmstead location.
The proceeds of the lunch and raffle were match funded by the Directors of Airconaire who are proactive in putting back into the community.
“Dandelion time is a worthy cause and helps not only children but the whole family, which in turn benefits the wider community and we at Airconaire commend that practice.” Richard Allen Director.
Airconaire will continue to support charities in 2013 and urges other businesses in the South East to support Dandelion Time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or ringing 01622 814001.
- A massive well Done to Terry Felvus our newest Estimator/Surveyor for completing the London Marathon 2016 in an amazing time of 3hrs and 42mins. What a tremendous achievement Read More >
- The staff of Airconaire raised £700 for a local children’s charity F.A.D.S (Friends and Associates of DaneCourt School) in Gillingham, Kent. Read More >
- Airconaire in the press!! Airconaire have been featured in April 2016 edition of BDC magazine for our commitment to Health and Safety and as a leading example of a high quality mechanical Read More >
- Official Presentation photo. Well Done Barry Bradding one of the management team for achieving Winner of 2015 for Mens Doubles for Ditton Short Mat Bowls Club. Read More >
- A big congratulations to Barry Bradding one of the management team for achieving Winner of 2015 for Mens Doubles for Ditton Short Mat Bowls Club. Well done Barry ..... Read More >
- Well done to our Liam Thornton- Project Manager in winning the monthly award from Collins Construction for employee of the month of November 2015 for Health and Safety Champion Award Read More >
- Airconaire are pleased to announce their new London telephone number 0207 1250129 to meet the needs of projects within the London area. Read More >
- This year AIRCONAIRE is donating all monies normally spent on Christmas cards and the proceeds of Staff Raffles to FADS (Friends & Associates of Danecourt School), in Gillingham, Kent. Read More >
- Airconaire held a Coffee morning in aid of the McMillan Cancer Support on Thursday 25th September 2014 and raised funds for this worthy charity. Read More >
- What are you doing about R22? Read More >
- Airconaire offer an extended 7 year warranty with all Mitsubishi Electric systems Read More >
- Airconaire are proud to be one of the 12 finalists for the Medway Business Awards 2013. Read More >
- With summer on its way we have some special deals on selected mitsubishi air conditioning systems. for more info contact us on 01634 711264 or email: email@example.com Read More >
- Airconaire raises money for Dandelion Time Currently Viewing
- We have some excellent opportunities to join Airconaire. Senior Air Conditioning Engineer Mechanical Services/Commercial Manager Sales Manager Read More >
- R22 Time 2 Replace Read More >
- New website Launch Read More >
- Local company Airconaire donate towards the Medway Park Transplant Games and Recreational Fund in support of The Great Ormond Street Renal Transplant Team. Read More >
- Airconaire Building Design & Construction Article Read More >