London: 020 7125 0129
Air Conditioning Kent & London
Engineering your EnvironmentAirconaire provide high quality mechanical engineering,
air conditioning and maintenance services, designed to ensure you enjoy a perfect environment at all times.
We provide and manage environmental solutions for a host of national clients including Banks, Health Authorities and Government Departments with full awareness of Health & Safety issues along with the importance of energy use, running cost and the impact buildings have on our environment.
We pride ourselves on our extensive and comprehensive list of expert services we offer including:
- Air Conditioning VRF/VRV, Air/Ground Source Heat Pumps
- Refrigeration Dx Splits / Muilti Splits / VRV/VRF
- Heating Boilers / Radiators
- Process Cooling Chillers
- Heat Recovery Heat Exchangers
- Pipework Services Heating / Chilled / Gas / Steam / Domestic H&C
- Close Control Computer Rooms / Clean Rooms / Data Centres
- Energy Management Controls / Control Panels / Efficiency Testing
Whatever your requirements from design to install, or the best in preventative maintenance, call today to see how Airconaire can help you:
Click to download our company brochure to see the full range of services we provide.
We offer competitive prices on ALL leading brands of Air Conditioning Units.Read More >
- Airconaire are pleased to announce their new London telephone number 0207 1250129 to meet the needs of projects within the London area. Read More >
- This year AIRCONAIRE is donating all monies normally spent on Christmas cards and the proceeds of Staff Raffles to FADS (Friends & Associates of Danecourt School), in Gillingham, Kent. Read More >
- Airconaire held a Coffee morning in aid of the McMillan Cancer Support on Thursday 25th September 2014 and raised funds for this worthy charity. Read More >
- What are you doing about R22? Read More >
R22 refrigerant phase out
It will now be illegal to use any HCFC`s
to service Refrigeration or Air Conditioning equipment.
It is now vital to replace R22 systems as you can no longer repair or maintain them if you have a fault.
There are a range of replacement and upgrade options available to a new cost-effective and highly energy efficient system.
Airconaire offers a FREE no obligation consultation and site survey. For more information and to find out the best replacement options available to you please call or click the link below.Click here find out more and the best R22 Replacement Options available >
Mitsubishi Refrigerant Replacement
This Project consisted of the removal and replacement of 10 no VRF Systems with a total of 93 ducted fan coil units.
- Projects Division Our Projects Division offer the complete Mechanical Services Packages together with full in-house design capabilities. Air Conditioning, Heating, Cooling, Close Control Environments, Heating, Ventilation, Fire Protection, Hot and Cold Water Services, Above Ground Drainage Heat Recovery, Energy Conservation, Validation and Commissioning Design and Build, Control Systems and Wiring, Service & Maintenance & Repairs, Refrigerant Reclaim.
- Servicing & Maintenance For our customers, avoiding air conditioning service breakdowns is a major priority. Our experience also tells us that regular planned maintenance is essential to ensure efficient, trouble-free running of any air conditioning system. Cutting back on planned maintenance has been proven to be a false economy. A reactive approach to air conditioning service and maintenance, such as repairing the system only when breakdowns occur, significantly increases through-life costs due to premature component failure and inefficient energy use.
- Contact Us Our Staff are very experienced and can deal with all your Air Conditioning & Mechanical Services needs. Click to find the best way to contact the right department.